Safety Schemes in Procurement
Do you need CHAS, SMAS, Constructionline, Building Confidence, Safecontractor?
- Do you need to be a member of an SSIP scheme to get on a tender list?
- Are you unsure about what’s involved?
- Are you worried about the high failure rates for those making SSIP applications?
- Are you unsure if you have the necessary systems and records required by an SSIP scheme member?
- Have you already failed your SSIP assessment and don’t know what to do next?
SSIP is designed to minimise the number of schemes and prequals that you need to deal with. UKHSE have extensive experience in dealing with all of the SSIP scheme members and can reduce the headache of the application process.
We specialise in helping small and medium sized companies through the SSIP Registration and assessment process to help them achieved Certification status with whichever SSIP member they select.
A simple telephone conversation can identify if you are ready for assessment and if not clarity on what needs to be put in place prior to the application is obtained.
The level of documentation required will depend on the size and complexity of your organisation but some applications can be successful with just half a dozen sheets of paper whereas others require considerably more.
Get in touch to find out how we can help you.